BINIC Fibre Sanding Disc is a versatile and general purpose metalworking disc, designed to help with a variety of applications from grinding, weld removal & finishing to blending on common metals like carbon steel.
Details About Fiber Sanding Disc Bulk Sales
As the leader of fiber disc manufacturers, BINIC has been involved in fiber disc researching&manufacturing since 2005. Our fiber disc baking pad maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure.
- Custom Service Offered With Free Sample.
- Manufacturer&Supplier: BINIC (or custom Logo)
- Material: Aluminum Oxide/Silicon Carbide/Ceramic
- Cutting Disc Size: Standard or Customized
- Application: Surface Grinding; Polishing
- Packaging: Plastic & Carton
Resin fiber disc is one kind of fiber disc, covered with a resin bond coat,which is then covered with grains of a selected mineral abrasive. Resin Fiber sanding discs are used for general purpose grinding and finishing on metals, plastic, and woods. These fibre discs are to be used on a right angle grinder and often require a Backup Pad for use.